Hello Adamantios,

Thanks for the poke and the interest.
Actually, you're the second asking about backporting it. Yesterday (late),
I created a branch for it... and the simple local spark test worked! \o/.
However, it'll be the 'old' UI :-/. Since I didn't ported the code using
play 2.2.6 to the new ui.
FYI: play 2.2.6 uses a compliant akka version, that's why I mention it.

It was too late for a push :-D, so I'll commit and push this evening.
At least, you can try it tomorrow.

I shall be on gitter this evening as well if there are questions:
https://gitter.im/andypetrella/spark-notebook

Cheers,
andy