Hey Spark gurus! Sorry for the confusing title. I do not know the exactly
description of my problem, if you know please tell me so I can change it :-)

Say I have two RDDs right now, and they are

val rdd1 = sc.parallelize(List((1,(3)), (2,(5)), (3,(6))))
val rdd2 = sc.parallelize(List((2,(1)), (2,(3)), (3,(9))))

I want combine rdd1 and rdd2 to get rdd3 which looks like

The order in _._2 does not matter, so you can treat it as a Set.

I tried to use zip, but since there is no guarantee that the length of rdd1
and rdd2 will be the same I do not know if it is doable.

Also I looked into PairedRDD, some people use union operation on two RDDs
and then apply a map function on it. Since I want all combinations according
to _._1, I do not know how to achieve it by union and map.

Thanks in advance!