I am implementing a stream learner for text classification. There are some
single-valued parameters in my implementation that needs to be updated as
new stream items arrive. For example, I want to change learning rate as the
new predictions are made. However, I doubt that there is a way to broadcast
variables after the initial broadcast. So what happens if I need to
broadcast a variable every time I update it. If there is a way to do it or a
workaround for what I want to accomplish in Spark Streaming, I'd be happy to
hear about it.

Thanks in advance.