Hello Baris,

Giving your complete source code (if not very long, or maybe via
https://gist.github.com/) could be more helpful.

Also telling which Spark version you use, on which file system, and how you
run your application, together with the any log / output info it produces
might make collective debugging relatively easier.

--
Emre Sevinç
http://www.bigindustries.be/