Hi All,

I am current trying to write out a scheme RDD to avro.  I noticed that there
is a databricks spark-avro library and I have included that in my
dependencies, but it looks like I am not able to access the AvroSaver
object.  On compilation of the job I get this:
error: not found: value AvroSaver
[ERROR]     AvroSaver.save(resultRDD, args(4))

I also tried calling saveAsAvro on the resultRDD(the actual rdd with the
results) and that passes compilation, but when I run the code I get an error
that says the saveAsAvro is not implemented.  I am using version 0.1 of
spark-avro_2.10