?Hi,

I have now successfully managed to test this in a local spark session.

But i am having a huge programming getting this to work with Horton Works
technical preview.  I think that there is an incompatability with the way YARN
has been compiled.

After changing the hbase version, and adding:

resolvers += "Hortonworks Releases" at
"http://repo.hortonworks.com/content/repositories/releases/";

I get the attached traceback.

Any help in how to compile this jar such that it works would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards

Rene Castberg