 Twitter: @tiangolo <https://twitter.com/tiangolo>
 Email: sebastian.rami...@senseta.com
 www.senseta.com

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 12:00 PM, Patrick Wendell <pwend...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm happy to announce the availability of Spark 1.3.0! Spark 1.3.0 is
> the fourth release on the API-compatible 1.X line. It is Spark's
> largest release ever, with contributions from 172 developers and more
> than 1,000 commits!
>
> Visit the release notes [1] to read about the new features, or
> download [2] the release today.
>
> For errata in the contributions or release notes, please e-mail me
> *directly* (not on-list).
>
> Thanks to everyone who helped work on this release!
>
> [1] http://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-1-3-0.html
> [2] http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

*This e-mail transmission, including any attachments, is intended only for
the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
have received this transmission in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please notify Senseta immediately by return e-mail and
permanently delete this transmission, including any attachments.*