> From: <Williams>, Ken Williams
> <ken.willi...@windlogics.com<mailto:ken.willi...@windlogics.com>>
> Date: Thursday, March 19, 2015 at 10:59 AM
> To: Spark list <user@spark.apache.org<mailto:user@spark.apache.org>>
> Subject: JAVA_HOME problem with upgrade to 1.3.0
>
> […]
> Finally, I go and check the YARN app master’s web interface (since the job is
> shown, I know it at least made it that far), and the
> only logs it shows are these:
>
>         Log Type: stderr
>         Log Length: 61
>         /bin/bash: {{JAVA_HOME}}/bin/java: No such file or directory
>
>         Log Type: stdout
>         Log Length: 0

I’m still interested in a solution to this issue if anyone has comments.  I
also posted to SO if that’s more convenient:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29170280/java-home-error-with-upgrade-to-spark-1-3-0

Thanks,

  -Ken

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of any kind is strictly
via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.