Hi ,

I am trying to run the following command in the Movie Recommendation example
provided by the ampcamp tutorial

Command:   sbt package "run /movielens/medium"

Exception: sbt.TrapExitSecurityException thrown from the
UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "run-main-0"
java.lang.RuntimeException: Nonzero exit code: 1
        at scala.sys.package$.error(package.scala:27)
[trace] Stack trace suppressed: run last compile:run for the full output.
[error] (compile:run) Nonzero exit code: 1
[error] Total time: 0 s, completed Apr 4, 2015 12:00:18 PM

I am unable to identify the error code.Can someone help me on this.

Regards
Phani Kumar