Hi all,
I am facing an issue, whenever I run a job on my mesos cluster, I cannot see
any progress on my terminal. It shows :
[Stage 0:>                                                        (0 + 0) /
204]
I have setup the cluster on AWS EC2 manually. I first run mesos master and
slaves, then run spark on each slave machine. Then finally a spark-shell
with mesos master as argument. The data is located on HDFS. The shell loads
properly. But I cannot run the program over my spark cluster. Same program
runs fine on standalone spark. I want to test the script on a a cluster.

Here is my spark default.conf

spark.executor.uri
hdfs://masterip/user/ubuntu/spark-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT-bin-2.5.0-cdh5.3.2.tgz
spark.master            mesos://masterip:5050
spark.eventLog.enabled  true
spark.eventLog.dir      hdfs://masterip/user/ubuntu/sparkeventlogs
spark.executor.memory   6g
spark.driver.memory     5g
spark.serializer        org.apache.spark.serializer.KryoSerializer

What could be the problem here ? Has anyone come across this ?