Hi, I have a ddf with schema (CustomerID, SupplierID, ProductID, Event,
CreatedOn), the first 3 are Long ints and event can only be 1,2,3 and
CreatedOn is a timestamp. How can I make a group triplet/doublet/singlet out
of them such that I can infer that Customer registered event from 1to 2 and
if present to 3 timewise and preserving the number of entries. For e.g.

Before processing:
10001, 132, 2002, 1, 2012-11-23
10001, 132, 2002, 1, 2012-11-24
10031, 102, 223, 2, 2012-11-24
10001, 132, 2002, 2, 2012-11-25
10001, 132, 2002, 3, 2012-11-26
(total 5 rows)

After processing:
10001, 132, 2002, 2012-11-23, "1"
10031, 102, 223, 2012-11-24, "2"
10001, 132, 2002, 2012-11-24, "1,2,3"
(total 5 in last field - comma separated!)

The group must only take the closest previous trigger. The first one hence
shows alone. Can this be done using spark sql ? If it needs to processed in
functionally in scala, how to do this. I can't wrap my head around this. Can
anyone help.