From: David Morales [mailto:dmora...@stratio.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2015 4:30 PM
To: Paolo Platter
Cc: Evo Eftimov; Matei Zaharia; user@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: SPARKTA: a real-time aggregation engine based on Spark Streaming

Thank you Paolo. Don't hesitate to contact us.

Evo, we will be glad to hear from you and we are happy to see some kind of fast
feedback from the main thought leader of spark, for sure.

Nice Job!

we are developing something very similar… I will contact you to understand if
we can contribute to you with some piece !

Best

Paolo