From: Tathagata Das [mailto:t...@databricks.com]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 6:45 PM
To: Evo Eftimov
Cc: user
Subject: Re: Spark Fair Scheduler for Spark Streaming - 1.2 and beyond

How are you configuring the fair scheduler pools?

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 8:33 AM, Evo Eftimov <evo.efti...@isecc.com> wrote:

I have run / submitted a few Spark Streaming apps configured with Fair
scheduling on Spark Streaming 1.2.0, however they still run in a FIFO mode.
Is FAIR scheduling supported at all for Spark Streaming apps and from what
release / version - e.g. 1.3.1