Hi Shay,

Yeah, that seems to be a bug; it doesn't seem to be related to the default
FS nor compareFs either - I can reproduce this with HDFS when copying files
from the local fs too. In yarn-client mode things seem to work.

Could you file a bug to track this? If you don't have a jira account I can
do that for you.

--
Marcelo