Hi Tariq

You need to handle the transaction semantics yourself. You could for
example save from the dataframe to a staging table and then write to the
final table using a single atomic "INSERT INTO finalTable from
stagingTable" call. Remember to clear the staging table first to recover
from previous failures if any.

Deenar