Hi, spark-users:

I'm using spark-submit to submit multiple jars and files(all in HDFS) to run a
job, with the following command:

Spark-submit
  --class myClass
 --master spark://localhost:7077/
  --deploy-mode cluster
  --jars hdfs://localhost/1.jar, hdfs://localhost/2.jar
  --files hdfs://localhost/1.txt, hdfs://localhost/2.txt
 hdfs://localhost/main.jar

the stderr in the driver showed java.lang.ClassNotDefException for a class in
1.jar.

I checked the log that spark has added these jars:
     INFO SparkContext: Added JAR hdfs:// ...1.jar
     INFO SparkContext: Added JAR hdfs:// ...2.jar

In the folder of the driver, I only saw the main.jar is copied to that place,
but  the other jars and files were not there

Could someone explain how should I pass the jars and files needed by the main
jar to spark?

If my class in main.jar refer to these files with a relative path, will spark
copy these files into one folder?

BTW, my class works in a client mode with all jars and files in local.

Thanks
Dong Lei