Hi all,

I wonder if anyone has used use MapReduce Job History to show Spark jobs.

I can see my Spark jobs (Spark running on Yarn cluster) on Resource manager
(RM).

I start Spark History server, and then through Spark's web-based user
interface I can monitor the cluster (and track cluster and job statistics).
Basically Yarn RM gets linked to Spark History server, which enables
monitoring.

But instead of using Spark History Server , is it possible to see Spark
jobs on MapReduce job history ? (in addition to seeing them on RM)

(I know through yarn logs -applicationId <app ID> we can get all logs after
Spark job has completed, but my concern is to see the logs and completed
jobs  through common web ui - MapReduce Job History )

Thanks in advance.