From: Wang, Ningjun (LNG-NPV) [mailto:ningjun.w...@lexisnexis.com]
Sent: 12 June 2015 01:32
To: user@spark.apache.org
Subject: How to set spark master URL to contain domain name?

I start spark master on windows using

bin\spark-class.cmd org.apache.spark.deploy.master.Master

Then I goto http://localhost:8080/ to find the master URL, it is

spark://WIN02:7077

Here WIN02 is my machine name. Why does it missing the domain name? If I start
the spark master on other machines, the master URL will contain domain name,
e.g.
spark://WIN01.mycompany.com:7077

Only on machine WIN02, the master URL does not contains the domain name. How
can I config WIN02 so that spark master URL will also contain the domain name,
e.g.
Spark://WIN02.mycompany.com

Thanks

Ningjun

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com