Thanks for prompt response, Sean.

The issue is that we are restricted on dependencies we can include in our
project.

There are 2 issues while including dependencies:

1) there are several dependencies which we and Spark has, but the versions
are conflicting.
2) there are dependencies Spark has, and our project does not have.

How do we handle these 2 cases differently for including Spark dependencies
(direct and transitive ones)?

We need to include all dependencies (so there should not be 3rd party
transitive dependency) in our POM file, more like Apache Ivy style of
management of dependencies (which includes all transitive dependencies in
POM file) rather than Maven style.

Our main goal is: We want to integrate Spark in our Java application using
the Spark Java APIi and run then on the Yarn clusters.

Thanks a lot.

--

Best regards,
Elkhan Dadashov