I tried running the job in a standalone cluster and I'm getting this:

java.io.IOException: Failed on local exception: java.io.IOException:
org.apache.hadoop.security.AccessControlException: Client cannot
authenticate via:[TOKEN, KERBEROS]; Host Details : local host is:
"worker-node/0.0.0.0"; destination host is: "hdfs":9000;

Both nodes can access the HDFS running spark locally, and have valid
kerberos credentials, I know for the moment keytab is not supported
for standalone mode, but as long as the tokens I had when initiating
the workers and masters are valid this should work, shouldn't it?