Hi,

I am looking for a way to get confusion matrix for binary classification. I
was able to get confusion matrix for multiclass classification using this
[1]. But I could not find a proper way to get confusion matrix in similar
class available for binary classification [2]. Later I found this class [3]
which corresponds to my requirement but I am not sure about the way I
should use that class to get evaluation metrics for binary classification.
e.g. Given the constructor BinaryConfusionMatrixImpl(BinaryLabelCounter
count, BinaryLabelCounter totalCount), from where I can get this count and
totalCount? Appreciate any help on this.

[1]
http://spark.apache.org/docs/1.3.0/api/java/org/apache/spark/mllib/evaluation/MulticlassMetrics.html#confusionMatrix()
[2]
http://spark.apache.org/docs/1.3.0/api/java/org/apache/spark/mllib/evaluation/BinaryClassificationMetrics.html