Hi,

I have a spark streaming application that runs locally with two receivers, some
code snippet is as follows:

conf.setMaster("local[4]")

//RPC Log Streaming
val rpcStream = KafkaUtils.createStream[String, String, StringDecoder,
StringDecoder](ssc, consumerParams, topicRPC, StorageLevel.MEMORY_ONLY)
RPCLogStreamProcessor.process(rpcStream, taskConfBroadcast)

//HTTP Log Streaming
val httpStream = KafkaUtils.createStream[String, String, StringDecoder,
StringDecoder](ssc, consumerParams, topicHTTP, StorageLevel.MEMORY_ONLY)
HttpLogStreamProcessor.process(httpStream, taskConfBroadcast)

There is a log information showing on the console in red color
[Stage 0:> (0 + 2) / 2]
It appears, then disappear, and then appear, disappear...

For the above code, if I only have rpc streaming and comment the httpStream,
then it disappear. I don't know how it occurs and how to suppress it

bit1...@163.com