Hi Team,

 in my usecase i need to sync the data with mssql for any operation in
mssql.but as per my spark knowledge we have JDBCRDD it will read data from
rdbms tables with upper and lower limits.
someone please help is there any API to sync data automatically from single
rdbms table for any DML happen on the table.

if no existing configuration/API for the above usecase,i can store the upper
and lower limits of the tables for last read and used for next ream.

Please suggest if  any body have inputs on this.that will be great help.

Thank You In Advance