I have a spark cluster with 1 master 9nodes.I am running in standalone-mode.
I do not have access to a web browser from any of the nodes in the cluster
(I am connecting to the nodes through ssh --it is a grid5000 cluster). I was
wondering, is there any possibility to access Spark Web UI in this case? I
tried by copying the logs from my cluster in SPARK_PATH/work on my local
machine (leaving the impression that the jobs that ran in the cluster were
ran on my local machine). This idea came after reading this part from the
documentation:

If an application has logged events over the course of its lifetime, then
the Standalone master’s web UI will automatically re-render the
application’s UI after the application has finished.

But it did not work. What I can see in the UI is:
    Applications: 0 Running, 0
    Completed Drivers: 0 Running, 0 Completed

Thank you!