Hi All,
we are evaluating spark for real-time analytic. what we are trying to do is
the following:

   - READER APP- use custom receiver to get data from rabbitmq (written in
   scala)
   - ANALYZER APP - use spark R application to read the data (windowed),
   analyze it every minute and save the results inside spark
   - OUTPUT APP - user spark application (scala/java/python) to read the
   results from R every X minutes and send the data to few external systems

basically at the end i would like to have the READER COMPONENT as an app
that always consumes the data and keeps it in spark,
have as many ANALYZER COMPONENTS as my data scientists wants, and have one
OUTPUT APP that will read the ANALYZER results and send it to any relevant
system.

what is the right way to do it?

Thanks,
Oded.

--

*This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
addressed. Please note that any disclosure, copying or distribution of the