hi

I have a 10 node cluster  i loaded the data onto hdfs, so the no. of
partitions i get is 9. I am running a spark application , it gets stuck on
one of tasks, looking at the UI it seems application is not using all nodes
to do calculations. attached is the screen shot of tasks, it seems tasks are
put on each node more then once. looking at tasks 8 tasks get completed
under 7-8 minutes and one task takes around 30 minutes so causing the delay
in results.
<http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/file/n23824/Screen_Shot_2015-07-13_at_9.png>