Hi Harish,

On 20 Jul 2015, at 20:37, Harish Butani <rhbutani.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Jan,
>
> Can you provide more details on the serialization and cache issues.

My symptom is that I have a Joda DateTime on which I can call toString and
getMillis without problems, but when I call getYear I get a NPE out of the
internal AbstractDateTime. Totally strange but seems to align with issues
others have.

I am now changing the app to work with millis internally, as that seems to be a
performance improvement regarding serialization anyhow.

Thanks,

Jan