Hi,

I'm working on a Spark Streaming application and I would like to know what
is the best storage to use
for checkpointing.

For testing purposes we're are using NFS between the worker, the master and
the driver program (in client mode),
but we have some issues with the CheckpointWriter (1 thread dedicated). *My
understanding is that NFS is not a good candidate for this usage.*

1. What is the best solution for checkpointing and what are the alternatives
?

2. Does checkpointings directories need to be shared by the driver
application and the workers too ?

Thanks for your replies