Hello all,

As a quick follow up for this, I have been using Spark on Yarn till now and
am currently exploring Mesos and Marathon. Using yarn, we could tell the
spark job about the number of executors and number of cores as well, is
there a way to do it on mesos? I'm using Spark 1.4.1 on Mesos 0.23.0 and
Marathon 0.9. When we launch a marathon app, is there a way we can tell it
the max number of cores per executor ( which comes down to maximum number
of tasks per executor (for each instance of app)) - please correct me if I
am wrong.

- I have been browsing over various documentation details but did not come
across a direct solution.

- Is there a JIRA issue in progress already/a bug fix for the same?

I greatly appreciate any help and would love to follow up/investigate
further if you can suggest if there is any JIRA issue already or any
pointers..

--
Regards,
Haripriya Ayyalasomayajula