I'm seeing an oddity where I initially set the batchdurationmillis to 1
second and it works fine:

JavaStreamingContext jssc = new JavaStreamingContext(sparkConf,
Durations.milliseconds(batchDurationMillis));

Then I tried changing the value to 10 seconds. The change didn't seem to
take. I've bounced the Spark workers and the consumers and now I'm seeing
RDD's coming in once around 10 seconds (not always 10 seconds according to
the logs).

However, now I'm trying to change the value to 20 seconds and it's just not
taking. I've bounced Spark master, workers, and consumers and the value
seems "stuck" at 10 seconds.

Any ideas? We're running Spark 1.3.0 built for Hadoop 2.4.

Thanks.

- Dmitry