I see you reposted with more details:

"I have 2 TB of
skewed data to process and then convert rdd into dataframe and use it as
table in hiveContext.sql(). I am using 60 executors with 20 GB memory and 4
cores."

If I'm reading that correctly, you have 2TB of data and 1.2TB of memory in
the cluster. I think that's a fundamental problem up front. If it's skewed
then that will be even worse for doing aggregation. I think to start the
data either needs to be broken down or the cluster upgraded unfortunately.