From: Shashi Vishwakarma
Date: Friday, September 11, 2015 at 11:56 AM
To: "user@spark.apache.org<mailto:user@spark.apache.org>"
Subject: Realtime Data Visualization Tool for Spark

Hi

I have got streaming data which needs to be processed and send for
visualization.  I am planning to use spark streaming for this but little bit
confused in choosing visualization tool. I read somewhere that D3.js can be
used but i wanted know which is best tool for visualization while dealing with
streaming application.(something that can be easily integrated)

If someone has any link which can tell about D3.js(or any other visualization
tool) and Spark streaming application integration  then please share . That
would be great help.

Thanks and Regards
Shashi