Hi Marko,

I haven't looked into your case in much detail but one immediate thought
is: have you tried the OnlineLDAOptimizer? It's implementation and
resulting LDA model (LocalLDAModel) is quite different (doesn't depend on
GraphX, assumes the model fits on a single machine) so you may see
performance differences.

Feynman