Hey all -

Curious at the best way to include python packages in my Spark
installation. (Such as NLTK). Basically I am running on Mesos, and would
like to find a way to include the package in the binary distribution in
that I don't want to install packages on all nodes.  We should be able to
include in the distribution, right?.

I thought of using the Docker Mesos integration, but I have been unable to
find information on this (see my other question on Docker/Mesos/Spark).
Any other thoughts on the best way to include packages in Spark WITHOUT
installing on each node would be appreciated!

John