Hi All,
There are two RDDs :  RDD<Array<float>> rdd1, and RDD<Array<float>> rdd2,that
is to say, rdd1 and rdd2 are similar with DataFrame, or Matrix with same row
number and column number.
I would like to get RDD<Array<float>> rdd3,  each element in rdd3 is the
subtract between rdd1 and rdd2 of thesame position, which is similar Matrix
subtract:rdd3<i, j> = rdd1<i, j> - rdd2<i, j> ...
It seemed very difficult to operate this kinds of matrix  arithmetic, even is
about add, subtract, multiple , diff etc...
I shall  appreciate your help very much~~Zhiliang