Hey Jean,
Thanks for the quick response. I am using spark 1.4.1 pre-built with hadoop
2.6.
Yes the Yarn cluster has multiple running worker nodes.
It would a great help if you can tell how to look for the executors logs.

Regards,

Sushrut Ikhar
[image: https://]about.me/sushrutikhar
<https://about.me/sushrutikhar?promo=email_sig>