Hi all,

I am trying to get the metrics using the MetricsServlet sink(that I guess is
enabled by default) as mentioned in the Spark documentation:

"5. MetricsServlet is added by default as a sink in master, worker and
client
# driver, you can send http request "/metrics/json" to get a snapshot of all
the
# registered metrics in json format. For master, requests
"/metrics/master/json" and
# "/metrics/applications/json" can be sent seperately to get metrics
snapshot of
# instance master and applications. MetricsServlet may not be configured by
self."

I am getting very less information using the /metrics/json URI and also the
/metrics/master/json and /metrics/applications/json URIs do not seem to be
working.

My intent is to get the metrics for
1. Cluster summary
2. Apps running and completed
3. Executors summary of the apps
4. Job summary of the apps
5. DAGs metrics for the app jobs

Help for the same is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakesh