Sorry <scope>compile</scope> makes it work locally. But, the cluster still
seems to have issues with <scope>provided</scope>. Basically it does not
seem to process any records, no data is shown in any of the tabs of the
Streaming UI except the Streaming tab. Executors, Storage, Stages etc show
empty RDDs.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 7:19 PM, swetha kasireddy <swethakasire...@gmail.com