Hi,

I see the following error in my Spark Kafka Direct. Would this mean that
Kafka Direct is not able to catch up with the messages and is failing?

Job aborted due to stage failure: Task 20 in stage 117.0 failed 4 times,
most recent failure: Lost task 20.3 in stage 117.0 (TID 2114, 10.227.64.52):
java.lang.AssertionError: assertion failed: Ran out of messages before
reaching ending offset 221572238 for topic hubble_stream partition 88 start
221563725. This should not happen, and indicates that messages may have been
lost

Thanks,
Swetha