Hi,

We see a bunch of issues like the following in Our Spark Kafka Direct. Any
idea  as to how make Kafka Direct Consumers show up in Kafka Consumer
reporting to debug this issue?

Job aborted due to stage failure: Task 47 in stage 336.0 failed 4 times,
most recent failure: Lost task 47.3 in stage 336.0 (TID 5283, 10.227.64.52):
java.lang.AssertionError: assertion failed: Ran out of messages before
reaching ending offset 225474235 for topic hubble_stream partition 55 start
225467496. This should not happen, and indicates that messages may have been
lost