Hello I have two graphRDDs one is property Graph and another one is connected
Component graph like:
* /var propGraph = Graph(vertexArray,edgeArray).cache()/*

with triplets:
/((0,<http://data.linkedmdb.org/resource/actor/10140>),(14,null),<http://data.linkedmdb.org/resource/movie/producer_name>)
((1,null),(11,“Kviswanath”.),<http://data.linkedmdb.org/resource/movie/actor_name>)
((13,“ManiRatnam”.),(12,null),<http://data.linkedmdb.org/resource/movie/diecrtor_name>)/

 and another one is connected components with graphRDD:

*/var cc = propGraph.connectedComponents().cache()/*

with triplets:
/((0,0),(14,0),<http://data.linkedmdb.org/resource/movie/producer_name>)
((1,1),(11,1),<http://data.linkedmdb.org/resource/movie/actor_name>)
((13,12),(12,12),<http://data.linkedmdb.org/resource/movie/diecrtor_name>)/

Now my question is I need to get triplets containing triplets from propGrap
and cc graph like in following way after join:
/((0,<http://data.linkedmdb.org/resource/actor/10140>),(14,null),<http://data.linkedmdb.org/resource/movie/producer_name>),
*ccID1*
((1,null),(11,“Kviswanath”.),<http://data.linkedmdb.org/resource/movie/actor_name>)
*ccID2*
((13,“ManiRatnam”.),(12,null),<http://data.linkedmdb.org/resource/movie/diecrtor_name>)
*ccID2*/

In this graph ccIDs are 0,1,12 which I got from connectedComponents().

So in this case I am doing following stuff but not working:
/val triplets = propGraph.joinVertices(cc.vertices)/

How to do this kind of join or joinVertices()

FYI: My algorithm says:
var cc = propGraph.connectedComponents()
var triplest= propGraph.join(cc).triplets()   //join original graph with so
that each vertex know's it's connected component  ID and then extract the
triplets
var rdfGraphs=
triplets.mapPartition(func:genRDFTriplets).reduceByKey(func:concat)
//Store the propery graph in RDD where each row has an ID and RDF graph (in
the N-triplets format)

FYI: genRDFTriplets function is
/def
genRDFTriplets(iter:Iterator[((Int,String),(Int,String),String,Int)]):Iterator[(Int,String)]={
      var result = List[(Int,String)]()
     while (iter.hasNext) {
        val temp = iter.next()
        //println(s"tempRDF is ${temp}")
        result = result .:: (temp._4,(temp._1._2+" "+temp._3+" "+temp._2._2
+".\n").toString)
      }
       // println(s"resultRDF is ${result}")
      result.iterator
    }/

Please help me I am newbie in Spark. I love big data technologies.