@Eran, are Server 1 and Server 2 both part of the same cluster / do they
have similar positions in the network topology w.r.t the Spark executors?
If Server 1 had fast network access to the executors but Server 2 was
across a WAN then I'd expect the job to run slower from Server 2 duet to
the extra network latency / reduced bandwidth. This is assuming that you're
running the driver in non-cluster deploy mode (so the driver process runs
on the machine which submitted the job).