I don't think RDDs are threadsafe.
More fundamentally however, why would you want to run RDD actions in
parallel? The idea behind RDDs is to provide you with an abstraction for
computing parallel operations on distributed data. Even if you were to call
actions from several threads at once, the individual executors of your
spark environment would still have to perform operations sequentially.

As an alternative, I would suggest to restructure your RDD transformations
to compute the required results in one single operation.