You should not use SparkContext or RDD directly in your closures.

Could you show the codes of "method1"? Maybe you only needs join or
something else. E.g.,

val cassandraRDD = sc.cassandraTable("keySpace", "tableName")
reRDD.join(cassandraRDD).map(....).saveAsTextFile(outputDir)

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 4:12 AM, Ricardo Paiva <ricardo.pa...@corp.globo.com