Hi Ted,
Thanks for sharing the link on rowNumber example on usage

Could you please let me know if I could use rowNumber window function in my
currenct Spark 1.4.0 version
If yes, than why am I getting error in "import org.apache.spark.sql.
expressions.Window" and "import org.apache.spark.sql.functions.rowNumber"

Thanks for providing your valuable inputs

Regards,
Satish Chandra J