Hi Anthony,

no, the logging is not done via Spark (but PHP). But that does not really matter, as the records are eventually there. So it is the READ_CONSISTENCY=ALL that is not working.

Btw. it seems that using withReadConf() and setting the consistency level there is working but I need to wait a few more days before I am sure of that.

Kind regards,
Dennis