Dear spark
I am test StorageHandler on Spark-SQL.
but i find the TableScanDesc.FILTER_EXPR_CONF_STR is miss ,but i need it ,is
three any where i could found it?
I really want to get some filter information from Spark Sql, so that I could
make a pre filter by my Index ;
so where is the
TableScanDesc.FILTER_EXPR_CONF_STR=hive.io.filter.expr.serialized? it is
missing or replace by other method ,thanks every body ,thanks .

for example  I make a custorm StorageHandler like hive .

creat table xxx(...)
STORED BY 'cn.net.ycloud.ydb.handle.Ya100StorageHandler'
TBLPROPERTIES(
"ya100.handler.master"="101.200.130.48:8080",
"ya100.handler.table.name"="ydb_example_shu",
"ya100.handler.columns.mapping"="phonenum,usernick,ydb_sex,ydb_province,ydb_grade,ydb_age,ydb_blood,ydb_zhiye,ydb_earn,ydb_prefer,ydb_consume,ydb_day,content,ydbpartion,ya100_pipe"
)

in Ya100StorageHandler code .
I wang to use TableScanDesc.FILTER_EXPR_CONF_STR  like this

  String filterExprSerialized = conf.get(TableScanDesc.FILTER_EXPR_CONF_STR);
    if (filterExprSerialized == null) {
        return "";
//         throw new IOException("can`t found filter condition in your Sql ,at
least you must special a field as ydbpartion ");
    }else{
        LOG.info(filterExprSerialized);
        ExprNodeGenericFuncDesc filterExpr =
Utilities.deserializeExpression(filterExprSerialized);
        LOG.info(filterExpr);
        try {
            return Ya100Utils.parserFilter(filterExpr,info);
        } catch (Throwable e) {
            throw new IOException(e);
        }
    }