Hi,
I have data set like :
Dataset 1
HeaderCol1 HeadCol2 HeadCol3
 dataset 1 dataset2 dataset 3
dataset 11 dataset13 dataset 13
dataset 21 dataset22 dataset 23

Datset 2
HeadColumn1 HeadColumn2    HeadColumn3     HeadColumn4
Tag1              Dataset1
Tag2              Dataset1               Dataset2
Tag3              Dataset1              Dataset2               Dataset3
Tag4             DifferentDataset1
Tag5             DifferentDataset1   DifferentDataset2
Tag6             DifferentDataset1    DifferentDataset2
DifferentDataset3

My requirement is to tag dataset(adding one more column) based on dataset 1

Can I do implement it in spark.
In RDBMS we have implemented using dynamic sql.

Would really appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Divya