> On 5 Feb 2016, at 17:35, Marcelo Vanzin <van...@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
> You don't... just send a new one.
>
> On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 9:33 AM, swetha kasireddy
> <swethakasire...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to edit/delete a message posted in Spark User List. How do I do that?
>>
>> Thanks!

it isn't technically possible

http://apache.org/foundation/public-archives.html

People do occasionally ask on the infrastructure mailing list to do do this,
but they aren't in a position to do anything about the copies that end up in
the mailboxes of every subscriber.

Don't worry about it; we've all done things like post internal stack traces,
accidentally mail the wrong list, etc, etc.

Now, accidentally breaking the nightly build of everything, that's somewhat
embarrassing —but you haven't done that and it's been ~4 months since I've done
that myself.

-Steve