Hi Igor,

In my case, it’s not a matter of *truncate*. As the show() function in
Spark API doc reads,

truncate: Whether truncate long strings. If true, strings more than 20
characters will be truncated and all cells will be aligned right…

whereas the leading characters of my two columns are missing.

Good to know the way to show the whole content in a cell.

—
BR,
Todd Leo
​

On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 5:42 PM Igor Berman <igor.ber...@gmail.com> wrote:

> show has argument of truncate
> pass false so it wont truncate your results
>
> On 7 February 2016 at 11:01, SLiZn Liu <sliznmail...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Plus, I’m using *Spark 1.5.2*, with *spark-csv 1.3.0*. Also tried
>> HiveContext, but the result is exactly the same.
>> ​
>>
>> On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 3:44 PM SLiZn Liu <sliznmail...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Spark Users Group,
>>>
>>> I have a csv file to analysis with Spark, but I’m troubling with
>>> importing as DataFrame.
>>>
>>> Here’s the minimal reproducible example. Suppose I’m having a
>>> *10(rows)x2(cols)* *space-delimited csv* file, shown as below:
>>>
>>> 1446566430 2015-11-04<SP>00:00:30
>>> 1446566430 2015-11-04<SP>00:00:30
>>> 1446566430 2015-11-04<SP>00:00:30
>>> 1446566430 2015-11-04<SP>00:00:30